Skulldözer's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Skulldozer: Battle of the Bands in Calgary Results

God ****!
what a night, well... we ripped it up at battle of the bands at the underground in calgary we opened up with some technical difficulties and my pedal kept gettin unplugged, it ****in sucked, but despite that we still ruled... I got the problem fixed after the first song and i was smooth sailing we had an amazing show and got 1st place!! so now we are movin on to play an even bigger battle of the bands at the warehouse! so contact me or any other band member to get your tickets and support skulldozer because we are just starting a big unstoppable force! a juggernaught if you will!

and the afterparty ****in ruled at inspected by 40's house I got ****in ****faced and had too much fun, one second I am in the house partying with inspected by 40 and other ****in awsome people, and then I find myself out in the trailer in the backyard partying with the one and only... the legendary Horace 20 ciggarette's appsassin from the dick twang band!!! we had alot of fun singin David Allan Coe and dick twang classics! and then i was so hammered by then I went in and crashed, but god **** the madness is endless

yours tuly
Killer Kevin Schafer

Re: Skulldozer: Battle of the Bands in Calgary Results

****in eh bro good to hear that u dudees won that battle of the bands... hopfully i wont miss the next one. when is it? and how much u asking for the ticket? email me on this one bro...
BTW ive got a **** load of pics to hand over to u pretty soonill email them a few at a time...ttyl