Skulldözer's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Skulldozer Kicks Ass!

And they leave bruises ...

Image hosting by Photobucket

On the 21st of January I went to see them play at the eagles hall and even tried to take some pics for pete -but i didn't understand the Japanese commands- So I gave up. Not even half way into their second song I was knocked in the head and sent into a disquieting numbness. Next thing I knew I was in the bathroom staring at my face ... which now had a sickening bulge out the side of it. After that, the hospital.

I didn't even get to see the entire set!!

I've always known them to play high-energy metal worthy of sending any room into a frenzy. But some people dance with the idea of having more space then is necessarily there; leading to elbows in faces. But whatever, I don't really care who it was.

It looks much better than it did a couple days ago. The swelling has completely gone down along with my headache. Awsome show though, for what I saw of it. I'm dissapointed that I couldn't stay.
Also, I love you guys!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Carly!!! We love you too, man!

Carly wow! I had no idea you got hit that hard! My thoughts are with you and I really hope the injury heals well for you. You are a tough chick eh? The pictures that you took are ******* great! Arigatou alot! hehe

I didn't even get to see the entire set!!
-this is the worst part, eh?!! ****t!

We have a few DVD's so we will try to get you one so you can see what you missed. After all you were the hardest rocker there right?

Re: Must see it.

You'd do that for me? I'd love to see it!! Besides, this will most likely be the last show here for a while, eh? Sure Calgary will be better for gigs and such, but many will miss you here.

Best of luck, guys.