Skulldözer's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cranbrook has been skulldozed!

Killer Kevin schafer here
just wanna say thanks for all the support from the cranbrook chapter... the response is always over whelming and skulldozer appreciates that!

I think last night we showed everyone what were really about and proved ourselves to be a true heavy metal band

for those of you who missed the show...
we opened up with wade eliason playing twinkle little star! haha which was alot better than I expected, then a selection from mozarts reqiuem played over the PA and we had a nice transition from mozart to Yuurie... Dan blew us away with a high energy drum solo and puked all over his drum set... me and pete were both in the zone trading solo's, and more in key with each other than ever before... tristan was ****in hammered and Vulgar! and shreded a face melting Buzzsaw!!! and made time to jump in the pit himself during me and petes guitar solo's... and at the end of the night we ended on a good note and smashed a bass guitar and gave away the pieces to some deserving fans!

I look forward to coming back soon!

Re: cranbrook has been skulldozed!

Way to tell 'em Kev! That's exactly how it went down one cold night in Cranbrook. A personal thanks from myself also to everyone who took part in this BLAST!

...so in full: Be excellent to each other, and party on dude!

Re: Re: cranbrook has been skulldozed!

that was the greatest ****in show ever. i was so tired and exausted from our show the night before so i wasnt that stoked but the we were settin up and they just kept bringin in more lights and speakers and i just got happyer and happyer then i started drinkin so i was stoked. then we started palyin and it was the greatest rowdiest show ****in ever i was so ****in stoked. you guys gotta skulldoze cranhole again in the near future

Re: cranbrook has been skulldozed!

Hey! I was at the show in Cranbrook and it absolutely rocked. I wasn't expecting an awesome band such as you guys to be there, it was deffinetley the best preformance of the night...Everyone was really into it =D. ((I play guitar myself and...Wow <3 ))

Anyways, thanks for putting on an awesome show, guys!

((By the way, Pete...This is the girl who liked Jrock, my friend found this webby ))