Return to Website

Temporary Repacement for LandV

Flutterbies are bree!

Temporary Repacement for LandV
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Salam Pax is Back!!!

Note: Salam Pax sent me this in a Word attachment earlier today. After weeks of silence everything's happening at once: yesterday I received an email from his cousin with his satellite phone number. I called it; Salam’s father decided to play grumpy patriarch and told me to call back in “two minutes," which I did. Salam sounds fine. We discussed as many things as we could in a short amount of time. Without further ado, I present his latest posts. Please excuse any formatting weirdnesses; I've already been warned not to blog at work, so can't take the time to clean anything up. -- Diana Moon Where is Raed ?: :: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 ::

Re: Salam Pax is Back!!!

Thanks, Charles! I had been wondering whether Salam Pax would manage to get back online. I'll notify my friends and relatives right away.

It's fascinating reading.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Note: Salam Pax sent me this in a Word attachment earlier today. After weeks of silence everything's happening at once: yesterday I received an email from his cousin with his satellite phone number. I called it; Salam’s father decided to play grumpy patriarch and told me to call back in “two minutes," which I did. Salam sounds fine. We discussed as many things as we could in a short amount of time. Without further ado, I present his latest posts. Please excuse any formatting weirdnesses; I've already been warned not to blog at work, so can't take the time to clean anything up. -- Diana Moon Where is Raed ?: :: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 ::

Salam Pax is back and we're back, to some degree anyway. Need to get me some pop-up removing software if we're going to use this site. Anyway, Hi All!

Replying to:

Re: Re: Salam Pax is Back!!!

WRT pop-up ads:

Full HTML Integration! No Ads! View Sample

Looking for a way to remove advertising from your Bravenet hosted services? Our AdFree Pro service is the solution you are looking for. AdFree Pro removes all of our advertiser's ads (banners, buttons, email ads, etc.) from your Bravenet account.

(Does not affect Website Hosting, see the premium website package listed above)

Featuring - Full HTML Integration. Wrap your Bravenet services with your existing website design seamlessly and easily.

Fee: from $8.25/month

Replying to:

Salam Pax is back and we're back, to some degree anyway. Need to get me some pop-up removing software if we're going to use this site. Anyway, Hi All!

Replying to:

test

Replying to: