Life Topic: 'Chattin' for Fun...'
Post your Thoughts and Life Topics

Happy Chatting!

What are your thoughts today?
(remember that we all may not have the same opinions,
so, please respect others and their comments. Thank You!)

Life Topic: 'Chattin' for Fun...'
Post your Thoughts and Life Topics

Happy Chatting!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fall is Here

Wow! It is already October and the Holidays are coming upon us fast. Are you ready for another year to have passed? Are you voting this November? Are you already thinking of Christmas gifts? Post your answers. Have a great one!!

I live in: WY

Re: Fall is Here

I love fall!! We r suppose to get a little cool weather here in FL. Friday I cant wait...It wont last long but its a start...I will enjoy it while it is here...I will not be voting this Nov. I am not reg. I have already started my Christmas shopping!! Love the holidays but don't like the crowds. Parents and son are coming down for Thanksgiving. Yahooooo I can't wait. It's will be 11 months since I last saw them.
Take care!
Hugs
Ginger

I live in: Louisiana but live in Florida now :-)

Re: Fall is Here

I am excited for the Holidays but next year will be so much more with the baby. I have some fall colors in my flower bed and getting ready for my Holiday Open House. Halloween is coming up and I have bought my Christmas gifts. I won't be voting this year either. I have been watching the debates and find them very interesting. [:))
I guess I could say, I am wishing this year by fast as to get to Feb. when I will become a Nana.