Return to Website

Physics Discussion

This is the place for questions and comments! I will usually answer questions within 24 hours, but since I am only one person, I might take a few days to get to your question. Submit your questions early if you want an answer in time!

Physics Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AHH I NEED HELP!!!

-Compared to the mass on earth, the mass of 10kg object on the moon is... less or more
-The force required to maintain an object at a constant speed in free space is equal to...zero, the mass of the object, the wieght of the object, or the force required to stop it.
-An object following a straight line path at a constant speed..has a net fouce acting on it in the direction of motion, has zero acceleration, must be moving in a vacum, or has no forces acting on it
-You wold have the largest mass of gold it your chunk of gold wied 1kg on the moon or on earth
-A jet cruises at a constant velocity when the total thrust of the engine on the jet is 4000 N Home much air resistnace acts on the jet...80000 N, 60000 N, 40000 N, 20000 N, or 0 N
-When an object reaches terminal velocity its acceleration is.. 9.8 m/s/s, 4.9 m/s/s, or 0 m/s/s
-Suppose the force of friction on a sliding object is 10 N. The force needed to maintain a constant velocity is more then 10 N, less then 10 N or 10 N
-A 10-N fallling object encounters 4 N of air resistance. THe magnitude of the net force on the object is.. 0 N, 4 N, 6 N, or 10 N.

THANKS!!! help plz!!!