Return to Website

The Moon Hut Guest and Comment Page!

Please leave us a message and tell us your thoughts about THE MOON HUT!! :-) We pride ourselves on being receptive to comments and welcome them!

The Moon Hut Guest and Comment Page!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Moon Hut in '66

I miss the old sign -- They were made to change it to a smaller one, now.. Progress???

Tom

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I used to live right around the corner from the Moon Hut back in 1966, when my mother worked on the Apollo 1 shot. Remember the original look of the big moon sign that had the door which one walked through to get into the restaurant. Ate lots of hamburgers there. My mom had a burger there once with 'good ole Gus.' Those were the days!!! We'll be coming down from Pennsylvania on Feb.27 to Tampa. Had planned to drive over to see Atlantis go up on 3/1 and stop by the hut. We're very said about the loss of Columbia's crew. We'll stop by the hut anyway, see you on March first.

Re: Moon Hut in '66

hey, i wasnt around way back then but my grandmother is gladys kendal who owned it for a while, however she sold it a while ago and i havent been able to see it in a while, please reply to me some how some way, please tell me whats been going on with it

playermackdaddy06@comcast.net