JESUSisGOD.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scripture Shows that Jesus Is GOd

HEy Jesus Is God the father, Read Hebrews 1:8 or Revelation 1:8 - 2-12

Remember Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the light, no one comes to the father except through me",
Philip said, Lord, show us the father and that will be enough for us. " Jesus answered, "Don't you know me? Even afther i have been with you for such a long time? Don't you understand that i am in the father and he is in me? I am the Father, anyone who has seen Me as seen the Father... How can you say Show us the Father?

Remember Jesus spoke in many parables, he did it to not be seen as prideful.

Or think about this... If a man has a child, it would be a human, and if a dog has a puppy, it would be a dog, Now if God has a son, Would that not make him a God? scripture shows that there is only one God, So as the trinity reveals that Jesus Is God, That is why we say "Do you know Jesus?"

Also read philipans 2: 5-11

Jesus said Before Abraham was "I AM"

Read Isaiah 9:6
For o us a Child was born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders, He will be called Mighty GOD, Wonder maker, Everlasting Father and prince of peace.

We cal him the King of Kings and The Lord of Lords, in other words... King of all Kings and Lord Of all Lords, witch is GOD!!!

God Died for you and unless you eat the fleash of Jesus and Drink his blood, In other words, Unless you accept the Fact that You Killed God through your sin, You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven,

Jesus Is God and He died for you, He loves you and he is perfect in all ways, Pray and ask for forgivenness and peace, Trust me, Jesus is there with you now, Let him in, Hes knocking...

State/Country: CA USA

Scripture Does Not Show "Jesus IS God!"

NOWHERE in ANY translation of Scripture does it EVER SAY "Jesus Is God!". You will also NEVER find it recorded in ANY translation of Scripture the Messiah EVER proclaiming "I am God!" or EVER proclaiming that he had created ANYTHING.

Jesus IS God!"?

Did The Messiah Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

State/Country: Indiana, USA

Scripture Does Say that JESUS is GOD!

Dearest Franklin Eugene Rhoads,

I went through your websites and it is good that you are devoted with spreading the word about God's name.
One of God's names in Hebrew is YHWH, but this is NOT God's only name.
God has many names; not just one.

And, God treasures His name no matter how His name is spelled or spoken, so long as we understand Him to be YHWH.
Therefore, calling upon Jehovah is calling upon Yahweh.

The names that are NOT God's names are any god that is not YHWH, such as buddha, or allah, or krishna, to just name a few.
And, I personally do NOT like to mention those other fake gods, because we are commanded to not mention them, but when we are comparing idols to YHWH, and we need to teach a distinction, then it is OK with YHWH to mention them!

As I read over the various pages of your combined website I found something that was very sad.
You reject and deny that Yeshua Jesus is Jehovah Yahweh.
How can you reject and deny that Yeshua Jesus is Jehovah Yahweh?
And, how can you brazenly teach others, or try to convince others, that Yeshua Jesus is not Jehovah Yahweh?
Who exactly is Yeshua Jesus to YOU?

In any case, I read over your website, so I hope and pray you read over my website as well.

In my website there are a few pamphlets Jesus moved me to write which explain how and why Jesus is God.
Please go to the following webpage on my site to read them through, and then please get back to me after you finish reading them!

http://JESUSisGOD.com/GospelTracts/GospelTractsCombined.htm

Thank you!

And . . . 
MTLJBYR!
May the LORD JESUS Bless You Richly!

KNOW THIS:
The Awesome Lord Yeshua Jesus Christ is The Lord God Almighty Jehovah Yahweh!

State/Country: Maryland, USA

Scripture DOES NOT Show that Jesus Is GOd

Nowhere in Scripture does it EVER SAY "Jesus Is God the father." It does not say this in Hebrews 1:8 or Revelation 1:8 - 2-12.

The Messiah never said "I am the Father".

The reason the Messiah spoke in parables is not because he did not want to be seen as prideful. He never gave such an explanation for why he spoke in parables.

When the Messiah said "I am" he was saying it in reference to himself just as anyone else who would say "I am" in reference to themselves.

Re: Scriptures DO Show that Jesus Is God!

Franklin Eugene Rhoads

Nowhere in Scripture does it EVER SAY "Jesus Is God the father."
The Messiah never said "I am the Father".

You are wrong in YOUR estimation and in YOUR understanding.

The Holy Scriptures do in fact say that Jesus Christ is God Almighty.
Your comment that scriptures do not say that Jesus is the Father is also incorrect.
There are several Scriptures which show that Jesus is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

In John 14 Jesus clearly reveals that He is not just the Son, but that He is ALSO the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus tells us the following:

John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Jesus declared in verse one that we need to believe in Him the same as we believe in God.
This clearly shows from Jesus Christ's own words that He is God.

John 14:6-7
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

In John 14:6-7 Jesus clearly tells us that when we see Him that we are looking at the Father.
This clearly reveals that Jesus is the Father and the Son in one Image, one Likeness, and in one Person.
Jesus also tells us that if we know Him that we are also knowing the Father.
To deny these facts is showing Jesus and other True Christians that YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM!

John 14:8-11
Philip saith unto him (Jesus), Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Notice the duality of Jesus in John 14:8-11.
Jesus reveals AGAIN that He is the Father AND the Son at the same time.
And, not only THAT, but Jesus reveals just exactly HOW He is the Father AND the Son.
The Father is both IN Jesus, while at the same time the Father is in heaven.
Jesus also reveals that He is in heaven at the same time He is on earth.
Since Jesus Christ is God Almighty then He can be in two places at the same time.
In heaven, Jesus is IN the Father.
In earth the Father is IN Jesus Christ.
The Father of God is God's Mind, and the Son of God is God's Soul and Flesh.

John 14:13-18
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I (Jesus) do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

In John 14:13-18 many people only read , see, and remember verse 16 of John 14 that the Father will give us "ANOTHER COMFORTER", even the Spirit of Truth.
But, if you read further it is clearly evident that Jesus is the comforter!
How, Why?
Because Jesus told His Disciples that THE WORLD could not see the Spirit of Truth, but that THEY could see the Spirit of Truth, because they both KNEW Him AND because He was WITH them presently, and because He would be IN them in a future date.
Then Jesus revealed who the Spirit of Truth is by saying to them that He would NOT leave them "comfortless", and that He would be the One to "COME TO THEM".
Jesus revealed that He is that comforting Spirit of Truth that would be coming back to them to be IN them.

Everything else Jesus tells us in John 14 verifies that Jesus exists having 4 major parts.
Jesus is God Almighty, and He exists having a Mind, a Soul, a Spirit, and a body of flesh.

When Jesus uses pronouns such as I, He, and Us He is NOT telling us that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate individuals.
Oh no!
Jesus is revealing to us that He is God in 4 major forms; 3 Spiritual forms, and 1 form of flesh.

There are enough scriptures supporting these facts all through the Holy Bible.
If you go to my Gospel Tracts page and read my Gospel Tracts, Jesus will open up your eyes about how and why He is God Almighty.

You should NEVER teach that Yeshua Jesus is not Jehovah Yahweh!
Anyone who teaches that Jesus is not Jehovah do NOT know Jesus, and if they die spreading lies about Jesus and by working THAT iniquity, they will be told by Jesus, "DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY. I NEVER KNEW YOU".

State/Country: MD, USA

Re: Scripture Shows that Jesus Is GOd

It was not our Heavenly Father and Creator that died, it was His son that died. Our Heavenly Father and Creator is immortal and can not die.

Re: Scripture Shows that Jesus Is God!

Franklin Eugene Rhoads

It was not our Heavenly Father and Creator that died, it was His son that died. Our Heavenly Father and Creator is immortal and can not die.

As I wrote and explained in my other posts, Jesus is the one true God Almighty.
God is an individual, and God became flesh.
God is our Father, and He gave His flesh for our sins.
Acts 20:28 reveals that God shed His BLOOD for our sins!

Acts 20:28
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased WITH HIS (GOD'S) OWN BLOOD.

To deny those facts reveals that you do not KNOW Jesus.
And, if you do NOT know Jesus, then Jesus will say to you one day, "Depart from Me, you who works iniquity. I NEVER KNEW YOU."

Again, if you teach that Jesus is not God you are a worker of iniquity.
I suggest to every person that reads this that you ask Jesus to save you from yourself and from your sins, and that Jesus will reveal to you why and how He is God Almighty.

Read my Gospel Tracts to learn more!
http://JESUSisGOD.com/GospelTracts

State/Country: MD, USA