NIHILISTIC ON THE PROWL!

NIHILISTS, PUNKS, SHOPLIFTERS, CHANCERS, & ANYONE ELSE GOT NEWS, VIEWS OR JUST ABUSE HERES YOUR CHANCE!

NIHILISTIC ON THE PROWL!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my Website Stranded Records-scotland

my name is Lawrence i am The Square Peg ,
the band was formed in 1983 to record a 3-track ep called "Echoes of War"
it consisted of Big John(guitars)Gary McCormack (bass)both (Ex-Exploited)and Robbie Bain
(drums)from (So you think your a cowboy)

i have just re-released a 6-track CD "Echoes of War" at the end of 2003
the plan is to record new material with Big John and do a few gigs later this year
also will be releasing cds by other scottish punk bands (past and present)
i have my own label that i set up 20 years ago Stranded Records and have released singles
by myself and also other scottish bands the Napalm Stars/Bohn Legion/Swine Flu and a web site

http://www.strandedrecords-scotland.co.uk

that i set up last year
check out my web site for all the info regarding The Square Peg and Stranded Records
We are currently putting material together for a cd hopefully a full album with a couple of covers
to be released before the summer
i am also talking to a few bands about doing stuff with them through the label no names yet as
we are still sorting it out

track listing on the cd;
1} Echoes of War
2} Bad Connection
3} No Explanation
4} Cant Say No
5} Nuclear Attack
6} leaving blues(mixed version)
extra bonus track;
7} Leaving Blues(unmixed version with different guitar solo's on it)

the cd is on sale in Edinburgh/Glasgow;
avalanche / ripping records / hogshead / vinyl villians / record shak / geecds / coda.
Amsterdam; independant outlet.
Texas;
San Antonio / Hogwild record store
Austin / Waterloo record store.
do YOURSELF and US a favour LISTEN to it
then BUY it

Re: my Website Stranded Records-scotland

Hi! Thanks for interesting website. Do you by any chance know of a guy clled "Donati"? Have a feeling that he may be connected to you in a musical sense. Would be interested to know where you are gigging in 2005 also. (I am a singer/lyricist and a lover of most things musical, in general)