NIHILISTIC ON THE PROWL!

NIHILISTS, PUNKS, SHOPLIFTERS, CHANCERS, & ANYONE ELSE GOT NEWS, VIEWS OR JUST ABUSE HERES YOUR CHANCE!

NIHILISTIC ON THE PROWL!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: The Meanwells

The Meanwells are Unpatriotic, they're undesirable layabouts & should be shot into space!!! Me & Tony like our Punk Rock but it should sound like someone nice like LIMP BOLLOX , Avril Lasagne, me & Tony Dig Her!Sorry I've gotta go my Advisor has just entered the room & I need to shut down the window with Tony & Saddam smoking A joint & talking to Satan

Re: Re: Re: The Meanwells

Now listen to me, The Meanwells are totally Justified, O.K we might not have U.N sanction to deploy them but they are all that stands between the free world & Total Anarchy (except Cherie & Blunkett), I can hear them at it right now, I wouldn't mind so much if he left his Dog downstairs!
The Meanwells, your only Detterent against ****, Blunkett, Cherie & every other MF, not to mention Howard!!!

Oh God Have Mercy

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Meanwells

Cat burglars at 7 o'clock eh!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Meanwells

Well now sonny,you seem to know something of the Mighty Meanwells back Catalogue,May I suggest you get a copy of "25 Years of Birmingham Punk" & then "stand in the Corner" as it could be dangerous