Enlighten Me Free

Welcome.

Housekeeping: As is posted on the EMF Message Board page, this forum is for support, sharing opinions and experiences for those who have left RSE and have doubts and concerns about their tenure there. It is NOT a place for proselytizing for RSE, JZK Inc or Ramtha.  Play nicely or your post will be sent to cyberspace time-out for all eternity. The disclaimer for EMF is located on this page http://enlightenmefree.com/disclaimer.html and all posters agree to the terms of the disclaimer. Be sure you've read it before posting.

You may also want to visit a complementary forum at FACTNet http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/779.html

If you wish to use a Spell Checker, you may wish to use this free one: http://www.jacuba.com/

Want to contact the EMF moderators? Email messageboard@enlightenmefree.com

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eternal sunshine - Ramtha and Prozac

Can someone enlighten me about the episode where Ramtha recommended Prozac and everyone ran for the drug counter...

I pondered over this question while reading an article on Prozac in the UK Observer Sunday newspaper. You can read the article online. Check it out.

"Eternal sunshine

It's sold as happiness in a blister pack - a cure-all that has changed the way we think about wellbeing. As Prozac reaches its 20th birthday, Anna Moore presents 20 things you need to know about the most widely used antidepressant in the world"

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,,2075796,00.html

Re: Eternal sunshine - Ramtha and Prozac

I was in the audience when JZ/R suddenly changed the topic and launched into, "My daughter is taking Prozac and it is great." S/he then went on to describe the wonders of it and I sat there confused because for years I had only ever heard "Ramtha" harshly criticize drugs of any kind.

And yup, talking about how great Prozac is was enough to send plenty of students to the pharmacy.

Please keep in mind that people actively involved with RSE are led to believe that "Ramtha" has information that us mere mortals do not - therefore we should always follow the leader.

Hey Johnny,

http://www.geniusmaster.net/EN_Newsletter_Vo-2_ls-3.htm

Thanks Comte St. German, but the link doesn't seem to work...

A "Ramtha" quote from the RSE Primary Retreat,
March 26, 2000.
"Prozac isn't a drug. It is an inhibitor,

See FactNet link....

http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/25442.html?1162189235

What I found weird about the whole thing was why JZ would need an antidepressant? Let me see, she's close to Ramtha, she's rich and she presumably knows how to heal herself. Antidepressant for what?

And what was the point of JZ/R even bringing it up?

Some years later JZ/R announced, "My daughter made it through menopause without taking any drugs." Another weird moment...

Hello Johnny,
replace the "L" with a capitol "I"(Issue)or go to http://www.geniusmaster.net (click on ENGLISH,then Newsletter Vol 2 Issue 3).

Hey Johnny,

try this link:
http://www.geniusmaster.net/EN_Newsletter/EN_Newsletter_Vo-2_Is-3.htm

What I found weird about the whole thing was why JZ would need an antidepressant? Let me see, she's close to Ramtha, she's rich and she presumably knows how to heal herself. Antidepressant for what?exactly my thoughts when i heard she took major psychopharmaca from a stuffmember who left scool in this time.i dident belive her. two years later when the prosacc episode started i thought that this is outrages to get 'sugested'to take prosac with or without dr prescription.in my opinion this was just a defence turned into an offence.exactly like facelift.first his daughter never lifted her face and her scars behind her ears are from an hearing operation.than it gets too obvius and she pais audry one and tells everyone how beneficial one is and everybody should get one.stunts like this r only possible with quick rotating audiences.or with total brainwashed wackos [i am alloud to write this i was one of them]

"stunts like this r only possible with quick rotating audiences.or with total brainwashed wackos [i am alloud to write this i was one of them] "

HAHAHAHHAA ex Too fricking funny!!!
ok.. me too!!

yes, along with the usual banter about why "Ramtha's" position flip flops more than John Kerry's: " because I will take ANY tactic, and LIE to you, if I have to,
to get you to where I am."

And, J/R...you are WHERE exactly?

Tree said, "along with the usual banter about why "Ramtha's" position flip flops more than...."

Yes, I just posted on the "article" thread about this aspect of the teachings and how they morph 180 degrees over the years.

"He" has said that, too; that he will lie to us and/or do whatever it takes to get us to go home.

Yeah, I went HOME alright !!!!!

Tree and watchamacallit..

funny, I agree with you!

Isn't laughing the best way to deprogramm?

And..
"He"(/she) has said that, too; that he will lie to us and/or do whatever it takes to get us to go home.

Isn't turning something 180 degrees around the best deprogramming tool?

And now we are happy by ourself drinking, smoking? and
laughing?

So be it! I was just a guest-speaker.

Personally, I'm uninterested in smoking or drinking. I just have a chocolate addiction.

Anyway, to reply to your comment about turning something around 180 degrees as a deprogramming method, I'd share what "Ramtha" said about using that method.

"He" told students that if he says one thing, and then turns it around to the opposite, then we need to decide which way we want it, since we're the creators, we get to choose which way it will be.

What horse manure, imo.

If it were just that simple, there would not be (as one example), so many students who have focused on becoming christs in this lifetime, in this body, only to get diseased of cancer (and other things), and die premature deaths from their disease.

Oh, the tangled webs of deceit !

chocolate queen..

smoking and drinking.. I am .. bad addiction!

About..
"He" told students that if he says one thing, and then turns it around to the opposite, then we need to decide which way we want it, since we're the creators, we get to choose which way it will be.

Of course "WE get to choose which way it will be"..

Isn't this the time we have to make our own programms?
IMHO

Johny........

I was there when Ram stated;

"Do I want you to take Prozac? Yes."
"Do I want you NOT to take Prozac? Yes."

In my opinion, no one on the "so called trek of the great work" of conquering oneself would take a drug for a long period of time that would cause "MEGALOMANIA".

My method was to wallow in my "pity" until I got tired of the B.S. and I "WOKE UP".

In that statement C&E (no breathing involved) did cure the problem.

HERES a SONG THAT I TOOK LIBERTY WITH CHANGING THE WORDS AROUND.
(I find it very magical in gaining my power back when I do such things.)
THE SONG IS TO DON HENLEY'S "All She Wants To Do Is Dance".

TO DAUGHTER JUDI.

HERE WE GO.

JUDY'S PICKIN UP THE PRISONERS AND PUTTIN EM IN HER PEN,

AND ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS DANCE....DANCE.

I'VE BEEN A REBEL SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHEN,

AND ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS DANCE.....DANCE.

MONTAUK COCKTAILS THE LOCAL DRINK,

ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS DANCE...DANCE.

JUDY MIXES EM UP IN HER KITCHEN SINK.

AND ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS DANCE...DANCE.

NEW AGE PEOPLE WALKIN AROUND WITH GREED IN THEIR EYES,

AND ALL JUDY WANTS TO DO IS DANCE....DANCE.

JIM JONES FANATICS WHO AREN'T AFRAID TO DIE,

AND ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS DANCE.....AND MAKE ROMANCE.

JUDY'S "CIA" HAS BUGGED THE MENS ROOM DOWN AT ANNIES LOCAL BAR,

AND ALL JUDY WANTS TO DO IS DOES IS DANCE....DANCE.

TO KEEP THE LOCAL "BUGGER'S" FROM SELLING AN RSE SECRET OR TWO,

AND ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS DANCE...DANCE.

BUT THAT DON'T KEEP THE LOCAL BOYS FROM MAKIN A BUCK OR TWO, SELLIN PROZAC, PAXIL AND ZOLOFT TOO,

AND ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS DANCE....DANCE.

SHE CAN SELL ALL THE STUDENTS ALL THEY CAN DO,

AND ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS DANCE .....DANCE.

WELL THE REBELS BARELY MADE THE AIRPORT FOR THE LAST PLANE OUT,

AND AS WE TAXIED DOWN THE RUNWAY,

I COULD HERE RAMTHA SHOUT!

HE SAID, "DON'T COME BACK HERE YANKEE, CUZ IF YOU EVER DO, YOU BETTER BRING LOTS MORE MONEY,

CAUSE ALL JUDY WANTS TO DO...IS TO...SCREW YOU.

IO said, "Of course "WE get to choose which way it will be"..

Isn't this the time we have to make our own programms?
IMHO"

In the larger picture, on a more global, or national scale, I am unsure of just how much we really do make our own programs. What I mean by this, is that it seems to me, we are to some degree or other, influenced by the societal pressures of education, government, religion, family, marketing, media, community, friends, etc.

With more specific regard to Ramtha saying one thing and then saying the opposite, and telling us that it's up to us to choose which we want - well - what if we want NEITHER option he proposed/pushed upon us ? What if what s/he was talking about wasn't even in our mind, until s/he PUT IT THERE? Yes, choosing to reject it all, is also a self chosen program, I can hear you saying (hahahha). That is one example/instance.

But I think there is a deeper issue. It is having the realization that everything, or almost everything that s/he says, is subject to our acceptance or rejection. As it would be with the influences I mentioned above, (society, etc). But with these influences, be they societal or J/R talking, we have to be AWARE of their influence before we can make a conscious choice to accept or reject it.

How many times in RSE did I raise my hand in agreement with the many questions that were asked during a teaching ? Too many. I'm grateful for the times I had the awareness and courage to NOT raise my hand. But just how aware was I to create my OWN "program" ? I think I was less aware than I enjoy admitting to. I think that until I reached a certain level of questioning/doubt about the validity of the teachings, I "accepted", as did many folks, the "teaching of the moment".

For example: We were told years ago (the "old days" teachings) that we should not use swear words, as they had a frequency that would manifest and would also cause our teeth to rot out of our mouths. Did I pause and say to myself, "I do not accept that program, so I will create the opposite, whereby I can use a curse word and remain unaffected." ? No, I didn't. I "believed" what he said and endeavored to curtail my use of curse words.

Then, when the "Truth Teachings" (yeah, whose version of truth? hahahaha) came to pass, there was a 180 degree turnaround in the teachings. Swearing was "in", and after all, they were our words, anyway. J/R wasn't going to be above using our words to make a point.

What I'm getting at here, is that the teachings, when exemplifying discrepancies, may take anywhere from a short time, to many years, to become apparent. Then, the student is held responsible for the teacher's choice to present teachings with discrepancies.

So, my answer is yes and no, that we can/do get to a point where we make our own programs. I think it's a matter of degree. My "program" is that I do not need RSE, nor a hierophant, despite being told otherwise. But, I also want the "program" of peace/goodwill/heaven on earth for this planet/people. Doesn't mean I'm going to get it, though. So, do I program ? Am I effective ? Does programming equate manifesting ? IMO, it becomes the question about creating reality. Do I create all of my own reality ? I don't think so. Have I ever focused on things and then had them promptly "manifest" ? Yes. Was it coincidence ? I can't prove it. I wonder if some people believe they are more "in control" of their lives if they believe that they create their reality. Yet, in 30 years of the school (approximately), there has not been one incidence of it producing a God-woman/man realized. The "school/teacher" has, in my opinion, failed to fulfill its "program", and if a GOD ("Ramtha") cannot fulfill "his" mission, how can mere human beings like us, "program" ours ?

Just some thoughts.

Hi to all posters--- since this is on topic, I thought you might find the following article of interest: it reports some newly discovered facts on Prozac and other antidepressants. Apparently Prozac's metabolic effects may not lie in seratonin re-uptake, but in somehow encouraging the genesis of new brain cells!!! This is a long article ( however, IMHO well worth reading!!); the part about Prozac/ antidepressants begins on page 4.

http://www.seedmagazine.com/news/2006/02/the_reinvention_of_the_self.php

dear watcha..

let's agree that chocolate is better than prozac.

..and didn't Ramtha said that chocolate is making you happy?!

And happy you are!

Whatcha,

""He" told students that if he says one thing, and then turns it around to the opposite, then we need to decide which way we want it, since we're the creators, we get to choose which way it will be."

I liken statements like that to one like if I said
"Believe me, everything I say is a lie".

There is a hidden agenda in speaking like this (and r/JZ speak is full of it).

What happens is ones mind tries to understand how a statement like that can possibly make sense. (Mine is in one sentence which makes it easier to reject) when she /he makes them in several statements which directly contradict each other they do the same thing.

The mind eventually tires of doing these mental pushups and eventually disregards those statements until a moment (thought stopping) where they might be confronted with an inconsistency themselves, or have to explain something.

This is part of the "softening up” process that can get one to believe things that they had not previously entertained and under normal circumstances would not have.

"Believe me, everything I say is a lie."

There may be some truth to that!

And it is not just ..
"Believe me, everything I say is a lie."
or..
turning the concepts around to the opposite side.

It is also stated by J/R or R/J that he/she is not teaching by words..
(is just using the human language - teaching through delta-waves).

So where are the arguments left?

Perhaps in the void?!

And remeber the definition of the void!

Cowboy,

"There may be some truth to that!"

Since you like that one;

Take my advise, don't ever take anyones advise!

Hey involved-observer,

just stop that stupid "Mind-Game"!

Of course it is a mind-game.

But isn't "scientific" "objective" "thinking" also a mind-game following some "predefined" pattern?

And where should we draw the thin line?
Just talking to myself.

I-O,
The difference between the mind game of scientific, objective and thinking is that it has rules and the other mind game doesn't

And speaking of the void, are you talking about the one that is all things potentially and nothing materially?

Yes Cowboy,

there are rules..
in physical science and even in the arts and rules are made by observations, agreements and.. maybe dictated.

That definition about "void" has been given by R/J.
Correct.

Observer,

Thanks for the link to a fascinating article!

IO said, "let's agree that chocolate is better than prozac.

..and didn't Ramtha said that chocolate is making you happy?!"

Dear IO,

I've never taken prozac, so I can assume chocolate rules.

As for what "Ramtha" said, I don't care since "he" doesn't have a track record, in my opinion, that is worth my consideration or respect.

I once recall him commanding students that they WILL respect him. Maybe in his next incarnation he'll realize it needs to be earned. Honesty is a good place to start.

''''I once recall him commanding students that they WILL respect him. Maybe in his next incarnation he'll realize it needs to be earned. Honesty is a good place to start.''''

She-he commanded? This is worse than ANY organized religion I've been a part of, and that includes the strict Catholicism as it was many years ago.

Where was this board when I signed up for my beginners! All i can do is express my gratitude to all of you here.

Commanded. Hmm. It sounds to be a jehovah replay.

G2G,

Yes, he stated just that, that we will respect him ! It sounded just like the tone a parent might have, when totally frustrated with a child and then telling the child, "You will do what I say !"

In any case, respect has to be EARNED, imo.

It also was unbecoming of J/R as s/he sounded like a child having a tantrum. I would say that s/he said that approximately in the mid to late 90's as I remember it.

You make me laugh with regard to your Jehovah comment. In my early years, I recall having lunch with a friend when we had an afternoon off from an event. I confided in her that I was concerned that R was really Jehovah, as I cited to her, the reasons for my concern. She said she had the same concern. She was the smarter of the two of us. She left the "school" long before I did.

personal insults and prozac

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6558888132594328634

Re: Re: Eternal sunshine - Ramtha and Prozac

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mind/research/re012100a.html

interesting who donated this little blurb